Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My Mistake Readers

Well, thanks to some friendly commenter's, I have realized I completely mis wrote my intentions in the last post.

As said in last post, I would not review any more large games.... which is not what I meant to say, you see. My fault! My fault, I know. What I meant to say was during busy days, such as weekdays and such during school, I would forgo any large games, and save them for the weekend or a day off. What it seemed was me backing down from large games at all, which I will say now, I have no intention of doing. I really can't wait to review some of the large games there, some I have been playing for a long while now, such as Planescape: Torment and URU.

So! I would like to thank you guys again for pointing that out to me, my promise and goal remains to review every single game on this wonderful service and I still believe that I can and will do so.

No comments: